Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 3: aches and pains


DAY 3: March 13th 2013 - Wednesday

On day one I managed to have a mini dance party in the living room with my two year old daughter. She wore her princess dress and we rocked out to Pandora. We danced, jumped and spun around. It was honestly really fun! That night, my legs hurt BAD. I was almost in tears. But I was glad I was in pain, why?! Because no pain no gain right?! I also started a food log, until my daughter ripped it out of my notebook. So for now, no food log! But I am trying to keep track of what I eat mentally. For dinner I had turkey Kielbasa  brown rice and green beans. Plus some homemade almond bread. 

On day two I had two eggs for breakfast as well as my morning cup of coffee with cinnamon. I did some stretches later in the evening. Working more on my abdomen and then legs. Just a small session as my legs where still really sore from Monday. For dinner we had fajitas with onion and tomatoes with steamed baby carrots on the side. 


TODAY: Today I plan to of course clean my house, do my home maker duties. But I want to focus on my self today. I will use the Xbox Kinect to "play" or "work out too" The Biggest Looser. I really enjoy using this, but have never constantly used it to see any improvement. While I don't have a gym or the desire (or time) to go running everyday, I would like to have 15-20 minutes each day to stretch, work out or to break a sweat. Anything that will get my heart rate going each day will help me maintain the healthy life style I would like to live. I should say, my goal here is not to have the perfect body or to get my former size 00 pants back. I simply, just want to have a healthy life style. I want to feel healthy. While I would jump for joy with a nice firm tush and a flatter tummy, I am comfortable in my own skin. I want my daughter to look up to me as a roll model and showing her how to stay fit is really high on the list. So far, Cambria loves to help me dance or do sit ups. She makes it a challenge though! She is constantly jumping on me or trying to push me down.

How I am on day three: My body is sore and could use a really good massage (Jeremy! where are you?!). I am still sick so I feel like a mucus factory, gross I know sorry. But overall, I do feel better. I want to constantly do stuff regardless of how I feel. My new adventure is finally starting. 









No comments:

Post a Comment