Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 10: Catch up

DAY 10:  March 20th 2013-Wednesday

Just found out we are moving YAY. Closer to my husbands work which I am over the moon about. Paying for gas has been a nightmare. I haven't been working out/stretching like I should have, but I have been packing, so I haven't been completely off my track. I have been making sure to take my vitamins and am looking forward to a weigh in this Friday, even though I am aware I haven't lost weight. Its the fact I know I haven't gained any weight that is still a happiness in its own. I have been taking my vitamins, despite that I have grown to hate them, but I manage to choke them down. It has also helped me remember to eat breakfast every morning. I had a white peach for breakfast, that was apparently not enough and after I took my vitamins I felt really really sick. Right now I need to go do a few things around the house. More updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment